Need a microwave repair in Fresno? Best Fresno Appliance Repair has provided fast and professional microwave repair service for more than a decade. We can help you repair or maintain any kind of microwave problems. If you need a new microwave installed, we can also take care of that for you.
Contact us today at (559) 960-0798 or schedule a repair or maintenance appointment, or to learn more about our services.
helping you with your appliances
We Fix The Following Microwave Problems
This could be caused by a few things, such as a faulty door switch, a blown fuse, or a malfunctioning control board.
If the microwave is running but not heating, it could be an issue with the magnetron, the high-voltage diode, or the thermal fuse.
This could be caused by a few different things, such as a damaged waveguide cover, a broken stirrer belt, or a faulty magnetron.
If your microwave is making strange noises, it could be a sign of a problem with the turntable motor or the cooling fan.
This could be caused by an overloaded circuit or a more serious electrical issue.
We Fix The Following Microwave Types
- Countertop microwaves – These are the most common type of microwave and are designed to sit on a countertop or other flat surfaces. They come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit different needs and budgets.
- Over-the-range microwaves – These microwaves are designed to be installed above a stove or range, and typically include a built-in exhaust fan to vent steam and smoke from cooking
- Built-in microwaves – These microwaves are designed to be built into cabinetry or walls, creating a sleek and integrated look in the kitchen. They can be more expensive than countertop or over-the-range models but offer a more customized look.
Quick and easy tips for maintaining your microwave
- Keep it clean – Wipe down the inside and outside of your microwave regularly with a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent. This helps prevent the buildup of food particles, grease, and bacteria.
- Use microwave-safe containers – Always use microwave-safe containers when heating food to avoid damaging the appliance or causing a fire. Avoid using metal or aluminum foil containers.
- Don’t overheat food – Overheating food in the microwave can damage the appliance and even start a fire. Follow the instructions on the packaging or use a microwave-safe thermometer to ensure that the food is heated to the proper temperature.
- Replace broken parts – If any part of your microwave is broken or damaged, replace it to avoid further damage to the appliance. Common parts that may need a replacement include the turntable motor, roller guide, and control board.
- Use a microwave cover – Covering your food with a microwave-safe lid or cover prevents spills and splatters inside the microwave, which can cause stains and odors.
Answering your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
With our deep understanding and proficiency in the field, we have diligently responded to the most commonly raised questions pertaining to microwaves, ensuring our customers receive the most reliable and comprehensive answers available, enabling them to make well-considered choices.
It could be due to a faulty turntable motor, a broken or worn-out roller guide, or a malfunctioning control board. It’s best to refer to your microwave’s user manual or contact a professional technician to diagnose and fix the issue.
If your microwave isn’t heating up, it could be a problem with the magnetron, the high-voltage diode, or the thermal fuse. It’s best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the issue.
If your microwave is making strange noises, it could be a problem with the turntable motor or the cooling fan. Again, it’s best to have a professional take a look and make any necessary repairs.
If your microwave is sparking, it could be a sign of a few different issues, such as a damaged waveguide cover, a broken stirrer belt, or even a faulty magnetron. Don’t attempt to use the microwave until a professional can diagnose and fix the problem.
If your microwave is tripping the circuit breaker, it could be a sign that the circuit is overloaded. Try unplugging other appliances on the same circuit and see if the problem persists. If it does, it could be a sign of a more serious electrical issue that requires a professional to address.
What are the best microwave brands?
There are several reputable microwave brands known for their quality and performance. Some of the best microwave brands include Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Sharp, and Breville. These brands offer a range of models with different features, sizes, and cooking capabilities to suit various needs and preferences. It’s always a good idea to research and read reviews to determine which brand and model best align with your specific requirements.