Best Fresno Appliance Repair has been providing oven repair in Fresno for over a decade. We specialize in all types of oven repair and have a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians well-equipped to handle all types of oven problems to ensure your oven is ready before you can say “Is it done yet?”
helping you with your appliances
We Fix The Following Oven Problems
This issue can occur due to a faulty heating element, a malfunctioning thermostat, a broken igniter, a faulty control board, or a blown fuse. It’s important to ensure that the oven is receiving power and the temperature is set correctly before calling a professional technician.
If the oven is heating unevenly, it may be due to a faulty heating element, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a damaged seal around the oven door. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the oven can also help prevent this issue.
If the self-cleaning function of the oven is not working, it may be due to a faulty control board or thermostat. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for using the self-cleaning function to avoid damaging the oven.
If the oven door is not closing properly, it may be due to a damaged hinge, a faulty seal, or a broken latch. It’s important to have this issue repaired promptly to prevent heat from escaping and affecting the cooking process.
If the oven is not turning on, it may be due to a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse, a damaged power cord or outlet, or a faulty control board or thermostat. A professional electrician or technician should be consulted to diagnose and fix the issue.
If the oven controls are not working properly, it may be due to a faulty control board or thermostat. It’s important to have this issue repaired promptly to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the oven.
A burning smell from the oven may indicate a faulty heating element or control board, or debris or food particles left in the oven. Immediate attention should be given to this issue to prevent potential fires.
Overheating can be dangerous and cause fires. It can occur due to a malfunctioning thermostat or control board, a blocked ventilation system, or a damaged seal. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the oven can help prevent this issue.
We Fix The Following Oven Types
Our expert team provides repair and maintenance services for different types of ovens to ensure you can cook your meals without any hassle. We have the expertise to repair and maintain a wide range of ovens, including:
- Gas ovens: Gas ovens use natural gas to heat the oven, providing a consistent temperature for cooking. They require a gas line and a professional technician to install it.
- Electric ovens: Electric ovens use electricity to heat the oven, providing even and consistent temperatures for cooking. They are typically easier to install than gas ovens.
- Double ovens: Double ovens feature two separate ovens in one unit, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once. They can be gas or electric and require professional installation.
- Convection ovens: Convection ovens have a fan that circulates hot air, providing even heating and faster cooking times. They can be gas or electric and require professional installation.
- Steam ovens: Steam ovens use steam to cook food, providing a healthier cooking option than traditional ovens. They can be gas or electric and require professional installation.
Brands we work with and areas we cover
We provide our oven repair services in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Friant and the surrounding areas.
Samsung oven repair in Clovis
KitchenAid oven repair in Friant
Kenmore oven repair in Clovis
LG oven repair in Madera
Bosch oven repair in Clovis
GE oven repair in Friant
Thermador oven repair in Clovis
Viking oven repair in Fresno
Whirlpool oven repair in Madera
Thermador Oven Repair In Fresno
Thermador ovens operate by utilizing advanced heating elements and sophisticated temperature control systems to provide precise and even cooking throughout the oven cavity.
Advantages of Thermador ovens
Repairing your Thermador oven is worthwhile because it can save you the cost of purchasing a new oven, and ensure that you continue to enjoy its high-quality performance and features for years to come.
Click below to get your Thermador Oven fixed!
Should You Repair Or Replace A Broken Oven?
It is generally better to repair an oven if the cost of repairs is significantly less than buying a new one. However, if the repairs are too expensive or the oven is old and experiencing multiple issues, it may be more practical to replace it with a new, more efficient model. Call (559) 960-0798 to schedule an oven repair appointment or schedule online to get an estimate.
Oven Installation In Fresno
We provide oven installation services in Fresno and the surrounding areas for all brands. Our team will ensure that all necessary connections are properly set up, guaranteeing your oven functions seamlessly. Whether you’re upgrading to a new oven or replacing an old one, we’re here to help.
Schedule an appointment today to have your oven professionally installed.
You can check our oven buying guide if you haven’t bought an oven yet but are looking forward to buying one
Answering your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Throughout the years here are some of the most common questions our customers had about ovens. We have answered these questions to the best of our ability and provided detailed advice.
Overheating can be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat or control board, a clogged vent or exhaust duct, or a damaged door seal. Regular cleaning and maintenance can help prevent this issue.
Strange noises such as rattling or grinding can be caused by worn or damaged parts such as the fan motor or blower wheel. A professional technician can diagnose and repair the issue.
Here are some reasons why your oven may not be heating up:
- Faulty heating element: If the heating element in your oven is faulty, it may not heat up properly. A broken or burned-out element will need to be replaced.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: The thermostat in your oven regulates the temperature. If it is faulty, it may not allow the oven to heat up to the desired temperature or may not work at all.
- Igniter problems: Gas ovens rely on an igniter to light the gas and heat the oven. If the igniter is faulty or has burned out, the oven will not heat up.
- Control board issues: The control board in your oven controls the temperature and other settings. If it is faulty, it may not allow the oven to heat up properly.
- Gas supply problems: If you have a gas oven, there may be a problem with the gas supply. Check that the gas valve is open and that the gas line is not kinked or damaged.
- Electrical issues: If you have an electric oven, there may be a problem with the electrical supply. Check that the oven is plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
It’s important to have a professional oven repair technician diagnose and fix any issues with your oven to ensure safe and efficient operation.
Regular maintenance is important to ensure the efficient and safe operation of your oven. It is recommended to have your oven serviced by a professional technician at least once a year.
Oven repairs can be dangerous and should be left to a professional technician. Attempting to repair the oven yourself can lead to further damage and potentially cause injury.
What are the best oven brands?
When shopping for an oven, it’s important to consider the brand and its reputation for quality and durability. Some of the top oven brands to consider include Bosch, KitchenAid, Wolf, and GE. Look for ovens that offer advanced features such as convection cooking, self-cleaning options, and precise temperature control. Additionally, consider the size, style, and energy efficiency of the oven to ensure it meets your needs. By carefully considering these factors, you can choose an oven that will provide reliable performance for years to come.